The Department of Community Safety, Security and Liaison invites applications for a Traffic Officer Diploma Learnership which seeks to capacitate 100 unemployed youths with knowledge of and skills in Traffic Law Enforcement.
Preference will be given to people from previously disadvantaged communities and unemployed youths in the Mpumalanga province who meet the following requirements:
- A minimum educational qualification of Grade 12
- At least a Code B driver’s licence
- Applicants should be between 18 and 35 years of age
- Applicants must be physically fit
- A name clearance certificate from the South African Police Force indicating that the applicant does not have a criminal record
NB: The traffic training will be conducted at the newly established Moumalanga Training College at Mkhuhlu (Calcutta) in the Bushbucksridge Local Municipality
Successful candidates will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract with the department and on completion of the course, learners will receive a Diploma in Basic Traffic Officer: NQF 4.
It is our intention to promote race, gender, and disability.
How to Apply
Applications must submitted on a Z83 form, and must be accompanied by an updated CV, certified copies of original qualifications, academic transcripts and a copy of ID.