- Completed Matric or Grade 12
- Must have your own reliable transport
- Valid code B drivers license
- For applicants that have been working in a financial services industry prior to December 2010, preference will be given to applicants with their Financial Services Board Regulatory Exams (RE1) completed. Applicants without prior financial services sales experience will not be prejudiced by this requirement.
- If you worked in the financial services industry prior to December 2011, selling and providing financial advice to clients. You would need to have completed the 30 FAIS credits necessary for personal lines or 60 FAIS credits for commercial insurance
The successful candidate must be able to work independently together with exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven ability to generate leads by identifying, penetrating and managing commercial marketing channels focusing specifically on SMME’s and Business Professionals. Persistence and persuasiveness and a proven direct sales/lead generation track record are all prerequisites of this position. We are looking for a disciplined dynamic self-starter with good time management skills as well as the ability to work independently and under pressure. The Direct Sales Executive must also be able to communicate effectively at all levels within a commercial client base. Your earnings are tied directly to the ability generate quality leads, tracking the underwriting process and ultimately the closing of the sale.
Apply Here before Wednesday, June 6, 2018